The leader of my tribe on the Colbert Report. I’m so happy.
February 14, 2013 - No Comments
January 5, 2013 - 16 Comments
January 3, 2013 - No Comments
December 2, 2012 - 3 Comments
November 22, 2012 - No Comments
October 30, 2012 - No Comments
Ann Vandermeer apple Arts British Fantasy Award catherynne m valente china mieville circe's Clarion Clarkesworld Cory Doctorow cthul-you damien g walter E-Book Electric Velocipede Fantasy featured fiction George R R Martin Guardian Horizon Hugo Awards Jeff Vandermeer John Klima kelly link Lavie Tidhar Literature momentum nalo hopkinson neil gaiman Online Writing Philip K Dick science fiction short story Sofanauts Speculative Fiction The Fix The Guardian Twitter Ursula K. Le Guin Weird Fiction Weird Tales World Fantasy Convention Writer Writers Resources writing
- [...] Are You Wasting Your Time on Social Media? from Damien G. Walter at Damien G. Walter [...]
- [...] Reblogged from: http://damiengwalter.com/2013/03/14/cant-print-and-digital-media-all-just-alon ...
- the problem with social media is balancing the 'social' against the 'media' part. in order to make m ...
- Fascinating article...shows the modern struggle that exists for any artist...our 'talent' can't spea ...
- One of the first things my literary agent told me when she took me on was to get on Twitter. I alrea ...
- I certainly agree that writers should try to take their time and write the very best they can, Fifty ...