There’s a terrible meme emerging from the internet writing community. It arises from good intentions and common sense, and like most examples of common sense applied to complex situations it is utterly, utterly wrong. You can see this meme at work in the debate around publishing a book a year following Steph Swainston‘s retirement from [...]
Tag: kelly link
February 14, 2013 - No Comments
January 5, 2013 - 16 Comments
January 3, 2013 - No Comments
December 2, 2012 - 3 Comments
November 22, 2012 - No Comments
October 30, 2012 - No Comments
Ann Vandermeer apple Arts British Fantasy Award catherynne m valente china mieville circe's Clarion Clarkesworld Cory Doctorow cthul-you damien g walter E-Book Electric Velocipede Fantasy featured fiction George R R Martin Guardian Horizon Hugo Awards Jeff Vandermeer John Klima kelly link Lavie Tidhar Literature momentum nalo hopkinson neil gaiman Online Writing Philip K Dick science fiction short story Sofanauts Speculative Fiction The Fix The Guardian Twitter Ursula K. Le Guin Weird Fiction Weird Tales World Fantasy Convention Writer Writers Resources writing
- [...] Are You Wasting Your Time on Social Media? from Damien G. Walter at Damien G. Walter [...]
- [...] Reblogged from: http://damiengwalter.com/2013/03/14/cant-print-and-digital-media-all-just-alon ...
- the problem with social media is balancing the 'social' against the 'media' part. in order to make m ...
- Fascinating article...shows the modern struggle that exists for any artist...our 'talent' can't spea ...
- One of the first things my literary agent told me when she took me on was to get on Twitter. I alrea ...
- I certainly agree that writers should try to take their time and write the very best they can, Fifty ...